Contract For Excellence
I, ____________________________________, will:
- Every Day:
- Spend a few minutes after I wake up in the morning to think about (or write down) 3 things I am grateful for.
- Make a list of 3 that you plan to complete today, prioritize and accomplish them.
- Spend 30-60 minutes with some form of physical exercise.
- Work extremely hard until my job is done for the day.
- Accomplish one task that gets me closer to my goals.
- Make time for something of value that benefits me.
- Consume a healthy meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Once Per Week:
- Speak with my family and/or friends and demonstrate my appreciation and love for them.
- Once Per Month:
- Attend Excellence Meetings, once per month at my school.
- Revisit my list of weaknesses; ask continuously find ways to implement improvement and profit from my mistakes.
- Revisit my goals to make sure I am on track with my deadlines.
- Be helpful and kind to my teacher/professors, coaches, counselors, teammates, friends and family.
- Continuously ask for ways I can help them.
- Be in full service to everyone I encounter.
- Maintain my self-discipline when I encounter a challenge in my life that causes me stress and anxiety:
- Be tough, remain calm, figure out a solution and make a decision.
- Remain focused, I will not complain.
- Remain abstinent from harmful substances.
- Conduct myself in a lawful and morally correct manner in all my activities.
- In the event of a breach of any of the terms of this contract, I will:
(eg. Contact my mentor, explain why I breached this contract and figure out a solution.)